One Abundant Life Officiants are happy to marry all couples from all backgrounds. Your wedding ceremony should be a reflection of your relationship and your values as a couple. One Abundant Life Wedding Officiants give you exactly what you desire, whether you prefer a large and extravagant ceremony or something simple and small. In fact, we specialize in non-traditional ceremonies and service on short notice!
SIMPLE, LEGAL CEREMONY: Many couples simply desire a “courthouse style” wedding and need an Officiant to perform a simple, legal ceremony. We are more than happy to provide this service. For strictly legal weddings or ceremonies on short notice simply contact us to discuss your needs. You can be married today! The cost of a simple, legal, “courthouse style” wedding is $200 when a couple chooses to hold the ceremony at our location in Granger, Indiana. The cost for the same ceremony held offsite and within 30 minutes from our location is $250.
STANDARD WEDDING PACKAGE: We offer a simple, convenient process. Planning your wedding ceremony will be easy and fun. As your Wedding Officiant we will work with you to create a custom ceremony that is as unique as the love you share. Each Wedding ceremony package includes the following:
- Initial Consultation – We want you to feel totally comfortable booking our services, which is why we offer a free, no-obligation consultation with you before you ever sign a contract. We typically conduct these initial consultations via Skype, Face Time, or phone, but if you would prefer to meet in person somewhere near your home we can certainly do so. We will hold your wedding date for 10 days after our initial consultation so you will have plenty of time to make a decision before signing an agreement.
- Planning Meeting – Once you’ve signed our agreement and paid a 50% deposit, we will schedule a planning meeting. This meeting normally happens in person, but it can also be done via video or phone call as you wish. We will ask you questions about what you feel is important to include in your ceremony and get to know the two of you and learn about your relationship. This information will help us write your ceremony to make sure it reflects your desires and personalities.
- Ceremony Editing – Following our planning meeting, we will write a full draft of your ceremony and email it to you for your review. You can revise the draft ceremony as much as you’d like until it is the exact wedding ceremony you want, and then simply email the edited draft back to us. We want it to feel perfect – if you need additional suggestions or guidance, we are happy to help at no additional charge.
- If you desire, we will arrive at your wedding early to help coordinate with your attendants and vendors and get ready for the processional. We are more than happy to work with other wedding professionals, and we are perfectly comfortable with photographers taking pictures anywhere they would like during the ceremony. We will deliver the exact ceremony we have discussed and create a wonderful experience for you and your guests. Contact us today to reserve your date!
MARRIAGE GUIDANCE: We do offer pre-marital guidance, which is not required but can be very helpful in creating a strong foundation for your marriage. Let us know if you are interested in marriage guidance services when you contact us, and I can provide you with additional information.
OUR PROCESS AND PRICING Our Standard Wedding Package price ranges from $200-$400, depending on your needs. Travel and accommodation expenses may be required in addition to the Standard Package price. Most weddings do not require an additional travel fee.
We offer a simple, convenient booking process that is easy and straightforward. Here’s how it works:
- Fill out the contact form here and include any information that would help us in planning. The more information you can provide up front the better.
- We will email or call you (your choice) confirming our availability for the date you want, and schedule a consultation. We will place a hold on your date for 10 days so you feel perfectly comfortable making your decision.
- Once we have determined the services you desire, we will provide you an exact price quote. Then, simply sign the Agreement and make a minimum 50% deposit and you’re all set! Once we have received your agreement and deposit, we will contact you to schedule a time to meet and create your custom ceremony. It’s that easy!