Abundance Happens Here
One Abundant Life offers a variety of services to help you embrace and celebrate the joys and challenges of life. From birth to death, and everything in between, we provide caring, professional services to support and celebrate you during these important times with a loving, compassionate, joyful and healing presence. We believe love, healing, and transformation are essential for individual and collective well being. One Abundant Life supports all people, all traditions, without exception, and in the manner you desire. We look forward to meeting you.
50600 Smokey Row LN
Granger, IN 46530
Debra is an ordained minister of the Universal Life Church, certified Reiki Master, Meditation and Spiritual Guide, Birth Doula, and Death Doula. She is passionate about family, poetry, reading, painting, ceremonial life, and nature. Debra is also a fierce advocate for women and social harmony. When you choose One Abundant Life you will receive the following:
- Passion. We feel a sense of purpose in working with individuals and families through life’s significant transformations.
- Your ceremony. Your way. Whatever you choose, your services will reflect who you are and what you desire. We will create services and ceremonies that are tailored to you.
- Confidence. We will provide a complete draft of your service plan or ceremony after our planning meeting, fully detailing the services we will provide and the cost of those services. You have the opportunity to review and edit to ensure it is exactly what you desire.
- Open minds. We believe love is limitless, unbound, and the central force of life. We are honored to provide services and perform ceremonies that are open and affirming of every person.
- Dependability. We will honor our agreement, communicate clearly and in a timely manner, arrive on time and provide exceptional customer service. We will be kind, professional, considerate, and treat you and your family with respect. In the rare event of an emergency, we have a network to rely on.
It's EASY, WE'RE FUN, AND WE KNOW YOU'LL BE HAPPY!
Welcome! My name is Debra Janicki and I provide birth doula and related services to families in North Central Indiana and Southern Michigan. I am a Birth Doula and student of Birth Arts International (BAI). I am also a mother, wife, Reiki Master, Spiritual Guide and Interfaith Minister and Death Doula.
A Doula is a professional trained in childbirth to provide emotional, physical, and educational support to a mother before, during and after the birth of her child. This support also extends to the mother’s partner. Doulas do not provide medical care, but are knowledgeable in a variety of medical aspects regarding labor and delivery. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.
I believe in every woman’s innate ability to give birth. I believe the birth process is a sacred rite of passage and a powerful experience, one that is natural, safe, and transformative. My work is to help you to discover and express your personal power, and to support you as you make informed choices about your life, your body, your pregnancy and birth, breast or bottle-feeding, and parenting. I feel honored to nurture and support a woman’s innate ability to give birth in the manner she chooses.
Our most popular, Standard Birth Package is outlined below, however I am happy to design a birth package with you that best meets your unique needs.
- PRENATAL SUPPORT: 3-4 Prenatal visits during which we will discuss your unique needs and desires during this transformative time and will plan our visits accordingly. Prenatal visits may be used to help you develop a birth plan, offer resources and education, or accompany you to appointments. We may explore and practice a variety of comfort measures and optimal birthing positions. Additionally, we may also explore the spiritual aspect of birth through art, meditation, nature, journaling, and ceremony.
- 3 Reiki healing treatments.
- Unlimited phone and email support as needed throughout your pregnancy.
- LABOR SUPPORT: Companionship and physical and emotional support during labor and delivery and for up to 3 hours post delivery.
- On-call availability (24 hour) starting at 36 weeks.
- POSTPARTUM SUPPORT: 2 Post-natal visits to assist with breastfeeding, and to provide instruction and support for basic newborn care, as well as emotional and physical health and adjustment during the postpartum period.
- Advocacy and assistance in securing ongoing support and connections with local resources.
Standard Birth Package $400. Additional Support hours may be purchased, as needed.
MOTHER BLESSING CEREMONIES: I create and facilitate Mother Blessing Ceremonies to support and empower a new mother on her journey toward birth and motherhood. This is a beautiful, sacred ritual and is personally designed to celebrate the mother through her sacred passage. A Mother Blessing is a wonderful gift for the new mother in your life and strengthens the sacred bond between friends, sisters, daughters, grandmothers, mothers, and all women. Cost: $100
Debra is a certified Reiki Master and a Meditation and Spiritual Guide. She is trained in the tradition of Mikao Usui and has been practicing Reiki healing for six years.
Reiki, pronounced 'ray key', is a Japanese word meaning Universal Life Force Energy. It is a natural, safe, pain free and simple healing method, which allows anyone to absorb more valuable life force energy through the hands of the healer. Reiki energy flows through the hands of the healer and does not require touch. This ancient Japanese method of healing uses energy to balance the body, mind, and spirit.
benefits of reiki
Benefits of Reiki
Reiki is known to improve all aspects of life, from physical health to emotional wellness, to stress reduction and mental clarity. Reiki will help people and animals suffering from various major and minor ailments. It is often used as a complementary therapy in a number of hospitals today. One of the greatest Reiki healing health benefits is stress reduction and relaxation, which triggers the body’s natural healing abilities, aids in better sleep and improves and maintains health. Reiki offers relief during emotional distress and sorrow. Reiki helps in the grieving process. Reiki helps bring about inner peace and harmony. It is a valuable tool in your quest for spiritual growth.
On the physical level, Reiki helps to relieve pain from migraine, arthritis, sciatica, just to name a few. It also helps with symptoms of asthma, chronic fatigue, menopausal changes, and insomnia. Reiki also facilitates faster recovery from surgery or long-term illness. As it helps in adjusting to medicine and treatments, it also tends to reduce side effects. For example, chemotherapy patients who received Reiki noticed a marked decrease in side effects from treatment.
Reiki energy works in harmony with all other forms of healing, including medications, surgery, psychological care or any other method of alternative care and will improve the results.
REIKI DISTANCE HEALING: The wonderful healing properties of Reiki know no boundaries. Reiki energies can be sent to anyone or anything anywhere across the world. With Reiki Distance Healing you can receive the benefits of Reiki without having to stop what you are doing and without going anywhere to receive a treatment. You can be driving or even asleep. Reiki is a bit like having a good friend who is always there for you and to comfort you. Reiki Distance Healing can be sent to you, to your friends or loved ones, to your pet, to a problem or challenge in your life and can help with past or future events. Have Reiki sent to your home, your business, or your work.
PERSONAL REIKI HEALING: Private consultations and Reiki healings are tailored to your specific needs based on your concerns and in cooperation with the energy of each individual.
REIKI PRICING: Prices below apply whether you choose Reiki for yourself, your pet, or others. Reiki healings are offered at a time and location convenient for you. House calls available. Gift Certificates and Multiple Session Package Pricing available on request. Initial Phone Consultation is FREE.
Half Hour Personal Healing Session $40
Full Hour Personal Healing Session $65
Personal Distance Healing Session $30
Home or Business Energy Clearing and Blessing $40
Intuitive Counseling is at our Core
One Abundant Life offers personal, spiritual guidance to assist you in working through the joys and challenges of life, at every stage of life. We provide caring, professional services to support and celebrate you during these important times with a loving, compassionate, joyful and healing presence. We welcome all persons, all faith practices, without exception and with enthusiasm. We consider the time we spend together absolutely sacred. We offer absolute confidentiality.
We employ a variety of tools and modalities, based on the unique interests, needs, gifts, and desires of our clients and what each individual feels may be most beneficial. These include the arts and music, connecting with nature, Reiki and energy work, guided meditations, journaling, intention, affirmation, ceremony, dance, tarot, crystals, nutrition, and above all, deep listening.
Debra is an ordained minister of the Universal Life Church, certified Reiki Master, Meditation and Spiritual Guide, Birth Doula, and Death Doula. Although Debra is an ordained minister, it is important to note her services are not religious in nature. What is offered is a holistic approach to guided self-healing and personal growth.
Initial Phone Consultation FREE (Multiple Session Package Pricing Available)
Half Hour Personal Meditation Guidance: $40.00
Full Hour Personal Meditation Guidance: $65.00
Full Hour Personal Spiritual Guidance: $65.00
Full Hour Personal Intuitive Counseling: $65.00
One Abundant Life Officiants are happy to marry all couples from all backgrounds. Your wedding ceremony should be a reflection of your relationship and your values as a couple. One Abundant Life Wedding Officiants give you exactly what you desire, whether you prefer a large and extravagant ceremony or something simple and small. In fact, we specialize in non-traditional ceremonies and service on short notice!
SIMPLE, LEGAL CEREMONY: Many couples simply desire a “courthouse style” wedding and need an Officiant to perform a simple, legal ceremony. We are more than happy to provide this service. For strictly legal weddings or ceremonies on short notice simply contact us to discuss your needs. You can be married today! The cost of a simple, legal, “courthouse style” wedding is $200 when a couple chooses to hold the ceremony at our location in Granger, Indiana. The cost for the same ceremony held offsite and within 30 minutes from our location is $250.
STANDARD WEDDING PACKAGE: We offer a simple, convenient process. Planning your wedding ceremony will be easy and fun. As your Wedding Officiant we will work with you to create a custom ceremony that is as unique as the love you share. Each Wedding ceremony package includes the following:
- Initial Consultation – We want you to feel totally comfortable booking our services, which is why we offer a free, no-obligation consultation with you before you ever sign a contract. We typically conduct these initial consultations via Skype, Face Time, or phone, but if you would prefer to meet in person somewhere near your home we can certainly do so. We will hold your wedding date for 10 days after our initial consultation so you will have plenty of time to make a decision before signing an agreement.
- Planning Meeting – Once you’ve signed our agreement and paid a 50% deposit, we will schedule a planning meeting. This meeting normally happens in person, but it can also be done via video or phone call as you wish. We will ask you questions about what you feel is important to include in your ceremony and get to know the two of you and learn about your relationship. This information will help us write your ceremony to make sure it reflects your desires and personalities.
- Ceremony Editing – Following our planning meeting, we will write a full draft of your ceremony and email it to you for your review. You can revise the draft ceremony as much as you’d like until it is the exact wedding ceremony you want, and then simply email the edited draft back to us. We want it to feel perfect – if you need additional suggestions or guidance, we are happy to help at no additional charge.
- If you desire, we will arrive at your wedding early to help coordinate with your attendants and vendors and get ready for the processional. We are more than happy to work with other wedding professionals, and we are perfectly comfortable with photographers taking pictures anywhere they would like during the ceremony. We will deliver the exact ceremony we have discussed and create a wonderful experience for you and your guests. Contact us today to reserve your date!
MARRIAGE GUIDANCE: We do offer pre-marital guidance, which is not required but can be very helpful in creating a strong foundation for your marriage. Let us know if you are interested in marriage guidance services when you contact us, and I can provide you with additional information.
OUR PROCESS AND PRICING Our Standard Wedding Package price ranges from $200-$400, depending on your needs. Travel and accommodation expenses may be required in addition to the Standard Package price. Most weddings do not require an additional travel fee.
We offer a simple, convenient booking process that is easy and straightforward. Here’s how it works:
- Fill out the contact form here and include any information that would help us in planning. The more information you can provide up front the better.
- We will email or call you (your choice) confirming our availability for the date you want, and schedule a consultation. We will place a hold on your date for 10 days so you feel perfectly comfortable making your decision.
- Once we have determined the services you desire, we will provide you an exact price quote. Then, simply sign the Agreement and make a minimum 50% deposit and you’re all set! Once we have received your agreement and deposit, we will contact you to schedule a time to meet and create your custom ceremony. It’s that easy!
My name is Debra Janicki and I provide death doula and related services to families in North Central Indiana and Southern Michigan. I am an ordained minister of Universal Life Church. I provide supportive services to terminally ill or dying individuals and their families and assist in navigating the physical, emotional and spiritual aspects of this transformative time. I provide a loving, wise, healing presence to all families and serve all faith practices and all traditions.
I believe the dying process and that death itself is a sacred rite of passage and a powerful experience, one that is natural, safe, and transformative. My work is to help families to discover and express the desires and wishes of your loved one, and to provide information and support in making informed choices about death. I am honored to nurture and support each individual’s ability to live and to die in the manner he or she chooses.
WHAT WE DO: As your Death Doula, I am there to advocate for the wishes of the dying and to provide physical, informational, administrative, and emotional support as you move through the mourning period, similar to services provided by a Birth Doula.
I do not provide medical care, but am knowledgeable about all aspects of the dying process, including physical changes, emotional needs, and spiritual aspects for both the dying and the family. Often, my services begin at the time of a terminal diagnosis and continue through support and care after death. As each family has unique needs, I do not prepackage services, but rather prefer to meet with families at point of first contact to work together to determine a plan that meets your specific needs. Contact us today to schedule a free, no obligation consultation.
The reality is you will grieve forever.
You will not ‘get over’ the loss of a loved one;
you will learn to live with it.
You will heal and you will rebuild yourself
around the loss you have suffered.
You will be whole again...but never the same.
Nor should you want to.
One Abundant Life offers Officiant services for milestone events such as end of life ceremonies, living memorials, and funerals. Please contact us to discuss your individual needs.
One Abundant Life provides caring services to support your family and celebrate your loved one during these important times with a loving, compassionate, and healing presence. We conduct funerals and memorial services, or delicately serve you during on-going or short-term health crises. Spiritual guidance is always available as well.
We believe that holding a personalized end of life ceremony can be deeply healing. We will compassionately help you to create a custom ceremony that is meaningful to all involved, and honoring to your loved one who is in the process of passing or has passed. We welcome all traditions and beliefs ensuring you will be comfortable with the planning and the ceremony itself.
Each end of life ceremony includes the following:
Initial Consultation – We want you to feel totally comfortable, which is why we offer a free, no-obligation consultation with you before to assist in your decisions. We will conduct the initial consultations via Skype, Face Time, or phone, depending on your needs, but it is preferable to meet in person at a time and location convenient for you.
Planning Meeting – Once you have chosen One Abundant Life as your Officiant, we will schedule a planning meeting. This meeting normally happens in person, but it can also be done via video or phone call if this is what you need. We will ask you questions about what you feel is important to include in the ceremony and get to know your family and learn about the life of the person we are honoring. This information will help us write your ceremony to make sure it reflects the vision and desires of those involved.
Ceremony Editing – Following our planning meeting, we will write a full draft of your ceremony and email it to you for your review. You can revise the draft ceremony as much as you’d like until it is the exact end of life ceremony you want, and then simply email the edited draft back to us. We want it to feel perfect – if you need additional suggestions or guidance, we are happy to help at no additional charge.
The Ceremony – We will officiate the funeral or memorial service according to your wishes. If you desire, we will arrive at the ceremony early and stay as long as you require to help coordinate with family and to be available to support you. We will deliver the exact ceremony we have discussed and create a meaningful, healing experience for everyone involved.
GRIEF SUPPORT: For those interested, we offer grief support, which is not required but can be helpful when processing the death of a loved one. This may be as simple as being present to the family prior to the service and may include ongoing support during bereavement. Let us know if you are interested in grief support services, and we can provide you with additional information.
No matter who you are, or what your needs may be, One Abundant Life is here to help you through your journey. We welcome your contact. You may use the confidential form below, or if you need immediate assistance you may call: 574-367-0368. Thank you.
50600 Smokey Row LN
Granger, IN 46530